Fasting, Sacrifice and Prayer in the Holy Week
- Receive the Sacrament of Confession
- Offer up a time of fasting from next Monday and ending on Good Friday at 15:30 hrs. (3:30 PM)
- If you wish to partake of the cup of suffering with Jesus, pray the Crusade Prayer 103 (three times), preferably at any point of time of fasting.
- Pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy daily
- Pray the Novena of Divine Mercy (start it on Good Friday)
"You must never become tired of praying to save other souls. You are My Army and through the graces I give you, you will work with Me to clean the earth of Sin before My Second Coming.
Praying does not come easy to all of you. The best way is to unite yourself in My Sorrowful Passion and meditate on My suffering and, in particular, My Agony in the Garden. My Great Mercy is at its most potent then. It was precisely because of sinners, including those Pagans were never given a chance to know Me whom I agonised over the most." April 4, 2012